Way cool image editing
Liquid Rescale GIMP plugin
Reforming patents, promoting innovation
Google Public Policy Blog: Reforming patents, promoting innovation
Both ends of I-90 in one day
I guess this points out that I'm a true highway geek.
Liberty - Wikiquote:
- The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.
- Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
- It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
- It would indeed be ironic if, in the name of national defense, we would sanction the subversion of one of those liberties which make the defense of our nation worthwhile.
- Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders.…The Goliath of totalitarianism will be brought down by the David of the microchip.
Photos on Wikipedia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.